Monday, May 30, 2011

Journal #15: Product Design

Something that my mom recently introduced me to was Scentsy products that are GREAT for dorms because they provide the scents that candles give without needing a fire! Since candles aren't allowed in dorms because they are a fire hazard, Scentsy sells wickless wax and little melting pots that are electric. Pretty much there is a little tray that you put the wax on, and then the lightbulb in the pot underneath it will provide heat and melt the wax, thus giving off a yummy scent!




I like the product designs because Scentsy provides 60+ different styles of pots and plug-ins so there is a design for everyone! I took a picture of my mom's because mine is still in the mail, but you can still see how nice the designs on these pots are. They look just like little decorations, so you can place them on mantles, bookcases, shelves, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment